Friday, June 15, 2018

Packing Party

So I am starting this "Packing Party" with my items, and with my clothing trying the 333 Project at the same time (as I dont have a bunch of clothing as is).  I think the hardest with this has been my books.... and a place to put the boxes while I give them a month to think on. 



Packing up my side of the room and neatening my husbands was odd.  It at once seems bare, but calming at the same time.  While I am not embracing being more, I am thinking the curtains in the room are all wrong...but then I haven't been happy with them since we moved in.  That I am going to give time, and ponder what will be "right".

It is freeing to see what I really use and love, and it not being hidden with clutter. I feel this is going to help me take a step back, see what I really love, what I keep just for "appearances", and may happs see my pathway more clearly.  We will see in the weeks to come...


~ Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment